The ECPSR Admissions is a multi-stage process involving:-
The filling up of the admission form
Creation of merit list
Displaying of results on website
Final Admission list
The USP of our admission procedure is :-
- It is transparent. Admissions are made purely on merit basis.
- The Admission Committee give due importance to the academic performance in qualifying examination available at the time of admission, along with additional eligibility criteria which are to be fulfilled by the candidate. It is sole responsibility of the candidate to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for admission by the cutoff date mentioned and no relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria is granted.
- To honor the flexibility sought by students and to respect the directives of the regulatory bodies or various countries, ECPSR has a policy that students’ original certificates are not retained in ECPSR and the same are returned to the candidates on the spot after verification.
- ECPSR fully supports cashless admissions. Students can deposit the fee through Band Draft, NEFT, RTGS, Credit card or debit card. To ensure flexibility, even cash fee can also be deposited.
Important Steps for Taking Admission in ECPSR
- You can login to ECPSR or take help from the facilitation center. The candidate has to fill the complete admission form and opt for desired course from the bouquet of courses available at ECPSR in various faculties (streams).
- ECPSR National Aptitude Test (ENAT): Eligible students can appear for ENAT if applicable for the course they have opted. All the candidates will be informed by email or SMS about the relevant information regarding the entrance exam.
- Post entrance exam, the Merit Lists will be displayed on the website and at the facilitation centers. The basis of these cut-offs will be the eligibility criteria already mentioned in the information booklet and on the website. You can also get the related information from the facilitation centers prior to applying for courses at ECPSR.
- Selected Candidates will be called for personal face-to-face counseling (according to their ranking points in ENAT on scheduled dates along with requisite documents and 1st semester fee.
- After the counselling, the shortlisted candidates will be informed on the spot and they can proceed to submitting their fees through Demand Draft/Credit or Debit Card/ Bank Transfer. They will be, thereafter, issued their Admission letter and temporary Identity Card.
- For outstation candidates, Hostel facility can be arranged but for that the desirous students have to intimate the Center manager prior to seeking admission to ECPSR. Transport facility can also be provided based on the number of students applying for it but it is subject to attainment of a minimum number of such applications.
- Admitted students report to Institutions as per dates specified in the Admission Calendar.
- Classes commence with the orientation program.
- Candidates are advised to minutely go through the calendar to see applicability of test for the program opted for.
- For further guidance/queries, prospective applicants may contact Admission Helpline +01234567890129-4259000 (30 Lines) or log on to www.ecpsr.com